Wednesday 19 December 2007

Quiz thingy #4305873409587

I love these useless, time thieving dalliances..


1. How old will you turn in 2009?
32

2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I'd like to be, but that would depend on how expensive those Russian women are, and how best to perform adequate mind control.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Start of the 2008 Centenary football season.

4. Who was the last person to call you?
Angie. Well, she texted me.

5. Do you prefer call or text?
Text. I fucking hate phones. I really do.

6. Do you have any pets?
A dog and a cat. I want a shark.

7. What were you doing at 1:30 am?
Stuffing around on facebook and wading through the many invites to applications Skye had left me. I do wonder if she was taking the piss haha. I also spoke with Phill on msn.

8. What were you doing at 3:00 am?
Finally crawling into bed.

9. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Today, when cutting her birthday cake.

10. How many houses have you lived in?
Eleven.

11. How many city/towns have you lived in?
Five - Yamba, Grafton, Western Newcastle, Wagga Wagga, Lithgow

12. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet when hot, socks when cold, shoes when outdoors.

13. Are you a social person?
Yes. Although I do like my quiet down-time.

14. What was the last thing you ate?
Birthday Cake.

15. What's your favorite color?
Cobalt Blue, and then Scarlet.

16. What are you doing for your next birthday?
Nothing. My last birthday resulted in me pressing charges against a couple of idiots for assault.

17. What is your favorite TV show?
Who Do You Think You Are. It's a genealogy program.

18. What kind of jam do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I fuckin' hate peanut butter. But the jam would be blueberry & cranberry.

19. What are you listening to?
Everything. Ears are like that.

20. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I sleep in the cool spot during summer, wherever that is.

21. Do you know how to play poker?
I like Texas Hold-Em' but the regular game isn't as fun.

22. What are you thinking about right now?
Women.

23. What are your plans for this weekend?
Go to Parramatta. Shopping. Borders.

24. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Yes, when my dad had a stroke. When they said he was OK I walked home to the far side of the city.

25. Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
Ocean Pool.

26. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
No.

27. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Books.

28. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Just my musical cock ring with its built in laser show.

29. Who is the funniest person you know?
It's a toss up between my mate's Angie and Sim. Both crack me up, but are funny in very different ways.

30. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
It goes.. "ring ring... ring ring..." I really hate the majority of intrusive ring tones.

31. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
Yes.

32. Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Yeah, someone female, a nice arse and a high sex drive.

33. Are you mad about anything?
I don't get mad, I quietly and without warning react to the situation as most appropriate.

1 comment:

langster said...

I always forget just how young you are. (sounds much better than just how old I am)