Tuesday 1 April 2008

Amusing keywords

I've been keeping an eye on the searches that people do to find my blog (via an account at statcounter.com) and it's pretty darn amusing to say the least (to me anyway).

In no particular order, I give you the top 10 weirdest search terms that have lead people to my blog..

  1. leather bar trivia
  2. Half man half bird
  3. morrissey is a twat
  4. Super dickery
  5. happy fuckers club
  6. herpes zod
  7. I fucking hate phones
  8. zod woman
  9. noony noony typewriter
  10. baby rabbits-grow hair?
I'm not really sure what to make of most of those. I don't ever recall writing about a leather bar, or Morrissey. I did make a joke about herpes once, but what that has to do with General Zod, from Superman comics/movies?!??

What ever the Happy Fuckers Club is, it sounds pretty good.

No comments: