Monday 1 October 2007

BOOOOO!

Well, Melbourne Storm have won the Grand Final, defeating Manly Sea-Eagles in the process and taking the wind out of a mate's sails this evening. The score? I have no idea. Don't care. It's been a good day full of shifting my brother's furniture, rounded out nicely with a barbeque at said mate's house. I wasn't particularly fond of either team playing in the game, but for his sake I was sorry to see Manly lose, even if in general I quite dislike them. Anyway, the loss was soon forgotten and drowned out with a ready mix of beer and karaoke at the pub down the road. For the record, I sang 500 Miles (by the Proclaimers) and then headed home, more than likely to loud applause in the false reality in which I reside.

If this post is somewhat disjointed then I shall have to ask you to leave and come back when beer hasn't had a slight influence upon my already meagre skills as a writer.

No comments: